Canadian International Freight Forwarders Association (CIFFA), in partnership with The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) and The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office (HKETO) in Canada, announced that Ruth Snowden, CIFFA’s Executive Director, will lead a Canadian Logistics Mission in Hong Kong, November 15-19, 2015.
The major objectives of this mission are to assist the delegates in leveraging the Asian Logistics & Maritime Conference and the additional programs to get direct access to:
• New contacts, potential partners and clients.
• First-hand market intelligence in logistics, supply chain management, and maritime & freight forwarding services;
• Business opportunities in emerging markets, particularly the Chinese Mainland and the regions covered by the One Belt One Road initiative;
• Ways to reduce cost and enhance efficiency in logistics and maritime operations;
• Successful business models and new technology to increase one’s competitive edge.
“This is a very exciting window of opportunity for Canadian companies to expand business networks, and meet potential partners, clients and service providers. This Mission will also provide first-hand market intelligence on the latest trends and opportunities in the logistics, supply chain management, freight forwarding and maritime industries,” said Ruth Snowden.