A.N. Deringer is proud to present a new webinar: “The Basics of Importing.” In this 45-minute webinar, all of the basic steps to consider when importing goods into the U.S. are covered. A clear and instructive description of the importing process is presented in a step-by-step manner covering the following topics:
• Importer responsibilities and relationship with CBP (U.S. Customs)
• Standards, acts and agreements, including NAFTA
• Security Programs: C-TPAT, FAST, and ISA
• Documentation: Commercial invoice, other government forms, and ISF
• Shipping Terms: Incoterms, bonds and insurance
• Exams, seizures, and penalties
• Best Practices: The need for accuracy and timely filing.
This presentation will be most useful to new importers in helping them to understand the steps involved and errors to avoid.
Presenters: Chris Woodward, Sales Representative, and Christine Henson, Marketing Associate, A.N. Deringer, Inc.
The Webinar is free to A.N. Deringer clients. Non-clients are asked to pay a fee of $49. For registration, visit anderinger.com, click on “Webinars and Events”, then on “Webinar Registration”.