SDV was an exhibitor at the Paris Air Show, the world’s leading aviation and space event held at the Bourget Exhibition Centre from the 17th to 23rd June. Under the motto “Fly higher with our imagination”, SDV showcased its expertise dedicated to the international aerospace and defense industry sector (to include aircraft and helicopter manufacturers, airlines and other operators, engine manufacturers, OEMs and MROs).
Customers and suppliers had the opportunity to meet Managers of the SDV Aerospace team from the Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and South Asia who supervise more than 800 specialists dedicated to this industry, operating within a network of SDV platforms located at all major hubs such as Sydney, Singapore, Shanghai, London, Paris, Dubai, Los Angeles and New York.
To cover the upstream and downstream aerospace supply chain, SDV teams design solutions that are secure, cost effective, compliant, and adaptable, including
• Handling of multi-suppliers orders, including due date requirement and orders consolidation
• Management of specific customs systems and regulatory compliance
• Management of spare parts flows, optimizing transit time deliveries
• Design of comprehensive transportation and logistics solutions for an optimal execution of PbH (Power by the Hour) contracts and aftersales services
• Project management: oversized and sensitive material (aircraft, satellite, airframe, engine…)
SDV, a company of Bolloré Logistics, ranks among the world’s top ten in transport and logistics with a network of 525 offices in 92 countries